Our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the communities in which we work. Every decision we make affects the health and safety of us and those around us, therefore careful consideration is given at all levels.
It is our policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment for all staff, subcontractors, visitors and those who may come into contact with business’ activities.
We comply with all relevant legislation, approved code of practice and guidance notes. We boast CHAS, SafeContractor and OHSAS 18001 accreditation in recognition of high standards of health and safety.
Our in house ACCREDITED Health & Safety manager is responsible for the implementation, and continuous improvement of, our health and safety policies and activities. This includes:
- Compliance with all Health & Safety Arrangements
- Compliance with job specific Health & Safety Plans
- Training and skills development programmes
- Consulting with employees
- Providing support and assistance to our sub-contractors and supply chain partners
- Site audits and inspections